Once you have prepared this mixture which may take about an hour of your time, you can make heaps of burgers, freeze them individually and you have a meal ready to go on the days when making dinner is toooooo time consuming.
Your supermarket list:
2 whole chickens (de-skinned and chopped into pieces that will fit into a meat mincing machine.) Between 1500-1800 grams
150 grams raw liver or kidney
2 cloves chopped garlic
200 grams ricotta cheese
200 grams shredded vegetables (eg: carrot, celery, green beans)
6 tablespoons fish oil
3 tablespoons flaxseed oil
1 tablespoon brewers yeast powder
1 tablespoon kelp powder
100 grams sesame seeds
- Place all of the offal and chicken including the bones into the meat mincing machine into a large mixing bowl
- Add all of the above ingredients, except for the sesame seeds.
- Mix the ingredients and make into burger-sized balls.
- Roll your burger balls in the sesame seeds
- Place the burger balls into freezer bags
- Freeze for up to 8 weeks to maintain freshness.
- Serve when defrosted with a drizzle of fish oil on top, do not cook them….raw is best!